Divorce and the dissolution of a marriage can be a very complicated and stressful time. We can assist you, and your attorney, by gathering evidence for your case and be prepared to present it in court. Especially in the case of a child custody battle or an at-fault divorce private and personal family matters are pulled into play. We work to uncover the truth in your case.
Our investigators can assist you in investigating:
Signs your spouse may be cheating on you
1. Frequent changing of passwords on cell phones, social media sites, or email programs.
2. Cleared computer history to conceal their activities on the Internet.
3. Periods of time when you don't know where your spouse is.
4. Unexplained expenditures. Often cheaters will use cash to conceal their infidelity. Look for unexplained cash withdrawals.
5. Disappear unexpectedly for periods of time.
6. Become a great gift giver for no reason.
7. When answering their cell phone they disappear out of earshot.
8. Have new friends, and engage in friend time out without you.
9. Increase interest in knowing where you are at all times.
10. Spend more time away from home.